Tonight's first lecture was an amazing way to kick off our Darwin150 Lecture Series. A big part of tonight's success was due to universities around the world hosting events, so students and teachers could watch the webcast together.
The following universities/colleges watched Professor Mendelsohn's lecture as a group and have really done incredible work in using this event as a building block for more learning. They're creating their own posters and advertisements, hosting live Q&A sessions, and more.
We are really excited about this wonderful development in the campaign. Thanks to these great institutions for their support and hope they enjoyed our first lecture!
If you're not listed below or if you want to get involved in campus/community outreach and become a Darwin150 representative for your organization, please shoot us an email at pterry @ readingodyssey dot com.
- Washington University, St. Louis
- Texas A&M University, College Station
- Iowa State University, Ames
- McMaster University
- Institute of Ecology Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
- Middlebury College
- Baylor University
- Wagner Free Institute
- UNC and NC Botanical Gardens, Chapel Hill
- Illinois Wesleyan, Bloomington
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- San Jacinto College Central, Pasadena, TX
- University of Maryland, College Park